The Small Town Churches Network and Jonathan Davis do not necessarily endorse the views and opinions expressed in the articles presented in our news and article aggregation.
- At this point if you are paying attention to the news you are likely aware of the $3.5 trillion climate change and social program spending package Congressional Democrats are putting together and preparing to pass alongside the Investing in a New Vision for the Environment and Surface Transportation in America Act, also known as the […]
- With farmers pulling long hours at the height of harvest season, and cases of the coronavirus skyrocketing across the country, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) will soon be providing additional funding to help many in our food and farm supply chains who were left out of previous aid programs. Starting in early October […]
- Editor’s Note: This blog post is co-authored by Cathy Day, PhD, NSAC Climate Policy Coordinator and Michael Happ, Program Associate for Climate and Rural Communities at the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, (IATP). ITAP is an NSAC member organization with a 30-year history of pursuing cutting edge solutions that benefit family farmers, rural communities and […]
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Laura Zaks National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition email@example.com Tel. 347.563.6408 Comment: NSAC Responds to House Agriculture Committee FY22 Budget Reconciliation Markup Washington, DC, September 13, 2021 – In response to the markup and approval of the House Agriculture Committee’s portion of the $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation package today, the National Sustainable Agriculture […]
- NSAC recently submitted a response to USDA’s request for comment on how the department can advance racial justice and equity for underserved communities. USDA is hoping to identify barriers that Black, Indigenous, and other BIPOC communities and individuals may face in accessing, enrolling, and participating in USDA programs and services, and engaging with USDA staff. […]