The Small Town Churches Network and Jonathan Davis do not necessarily endorse the views and opinions expressed in the articles presented in our news and article aggregation.
- by Shea SwensonWarming temperatures are creating perfect conditions for the disease-causing pest to spread. The post Cattle Ranchers On High Alert After Longhorned Tick Found in Missouri appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- by Emily Baron CadloffDamages from Hurricanes Fiona and Ian are wide-ranging and long-lasting. Now, producers battered by wild winds and floods attempt to recover after the storms. The post Up and Down the East Coast, Farmers Work to Rebuild After Hurricanes appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- by Holly ReganApiarists could make a killing selling “bee glue,” a natural remedy employed since ancient times—if only more people knew about it. The post The Potential of Propolis for Beekeepers appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- by Shea SwensonA new study confirms that these plants make the perfect pairing—both environmentally and economically. The post Why You Should Grow Almonds and Thyme Together appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- by Kerri SullivanEmma Hearst and John Barker once prepared ingredients for diners. Now they grow them at Forts Ferry Farm. The post Meet the Former Chefs Growing Restaurant-Driven Produce in Suburban Albany appeared first on Modern Farmer.