The Small Town Churches Network and Jonathan Davis do not necessarily endorse the views and opinions expressed in the articles presented in our news and article aggregation.
- It can sometimes be messy, but composting with kids helps introduce them to sustainable living—and makes it feel like less of a chore in the process. The post How My Toddler Reminded Me of the Joys of Composting appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- Indigenous farmer Amyrose Foll has sought to lift up a nation through the act of growing and providing food. The post This US Army Veteran Continues to Serve Her Community By Farming appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- By how much is yet to be determined. The post Meat Industry Groups Promise to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions By 2030 appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- The smart capsule remains in the first of the cow’s four stomachs, gathering data about the animal’s health to relay to farmers. The post Swallowable Sensors Give an Inside Look at How Cows Are Doing appeared first on Modern Farmer.
- PRoduce! offers a new way for the island’s residents to connect with local farmers and locally grown food. The post This App Wants to Change the Way Puerto Rico Eats appeared first on Modern Farmer.